NanSports > Football > French media said Paris FC will sign midfielder Rees Mello, and Brest coach confirmed that he has left the team
French media said Paris FC will sign midfielder Rees Mello, and Brest coach confirmed that he has left the team
Brest coach Eric Roy confirmed that midfielder Rees Mello has left the team.
Rees Mello, 32, is a French midfielder. He joined Brest in 2022 and is currently the main player of the team. He started in the first two rounds of the Ligue 1. However, Reese Mello is about to leave the team and he has missed training this Wednesday morning. Previously, the "People's" revealed that the Ligue 1 promoted Paris FC will sign Rees Mello, with the transfer fee expected to be 6 million to 7 million euros. Coach Eric Roy was asked about this when attending a press conference and said: "I can't confirm anything yet, so there is no formal signing yet. But he has indeed left. What I want to say is that he is not only an excellent player, but also a unique person with excellent self-reflection and self-deprecating ability. Reese Melo and I got along very well."
Brest drew 1 and lost 1 in the first two rounds of the Ligue 1, and their other main midfielder Mehdi Kamara transferred to Rennes this summer. After Reese Mello left, Brest had to reorganize the team in the absence of two main midfielders.
source:vn7Related Posts
Annual salary of 2 million! Skira: Udinese s total price is 9 million, quotation for Zaniolo, lease + buyout
Footballreporter Skira reported that Udinese has sent a offer to Zaniolo and is currently waiting for Galatasaray's reply. The form of this offer is a lease, with a rental fee of 1 million euros, with a buyout option of 8 million euros, plus a 10% share...
【Football】
moreAss: Vinicius will discuss contract renewal after the end of the season, he is ready to perform well and increase his chips
FootballAccording to the Ass, Vinicius has accepted that his contract renewal negotiations have been postponed until after the end of this season. He intends to use better performance to increase the bargaining chips for negotiations at that time. League As...
【Football】
moreRomano: Cuomo is confident that he can finalize the transfer of Fenerbahce defender Diego Carlos today
FootballAccording to the transfer reporter Romano's social media, Cuomo is close to introducing Fenerbahce defender Diego Carlos. Romano wrote: "Como is very confident that he can finalize Diego Carlos' transfer today. They hope to sign the Bra...
【Football】
more
Hot Posts
- Skira: Some teams are interested in Vlahovic, but the player s annual salary of 12 million euros is considered too high
- R.I.P. The second scorer in French Ligue 1 history and Lyon legend Laconbu died at the age of 72
- Ass: 31-year-old Robertson has agreed to join Atletico Madrid, transfer fees are not expected to become an obstacle
- Le Parisian: Dembele is expected to return against Miami, he is now full of fighting spirit
- Argentine Gang! Almada will be the 19th Argentine player Simeone has coached at Atletico Madrid
- 8.32 points! Messi is the highest rated player of WhoScored in the MFA this season
- Chairman Cuomo: If Messi joins, it will be a dream come true, but he has not yet contacted &. His wife is here for vacation
- Crespo: If Lukeman can be signed, Inter Milan will tie Naples
- Reporter: Leverkusen leads the battle for Baccaryoko and hopes to finalize the deal with 20 million euros
- Club World Cup bonus: Chelsea won the championship with a score of 114 million, Paris was 106 million, and Real Madrid was 82.52 million
Recent Posts
-
No missing contact 🙏 Reporter: Inter Milan informed Taremi that she is currently safe and is in contact with the club
-
Wyson: I will always remember my time in Bournemouth, and Elaura is a great coach
-
Skira: Rafa Marin will be loaned to Huang Qian by Naples, with the contract including buyout option
-
To anger Neymar, Recife sports fans prepare to wear his ex-girlfriend Bruna mask to mock him
-
Club World Cup Group E: Inter Milan competes for 1st place with 4 points in the last round, Monterrey still competes for 1st place
-
Official: Betis signs Colombia midfielder De Osa to sign until 2030
-
Reporter: Juventus proposes to exchange Via and Mbangula for Valerdi, Fenerbahce gives up Sancho
-
Mid-style: Inter Milan only Lautaro & Barrera & Bastoni is indispensable, others need to compete for the main force
-
Duti: Juventus and Sancho reached an agreement on salary and will offer their first offer of 15 million euros
-
Betis official: Getafe buys out 32-year-old striker Juan Miguel. It is reported that the buyout fee is 1.2 million euros