NanSports > Football > He was accused of having a double attitude towards Arnold and Isaac, and Hiller refuted: Has Arnold been giving up his temper?
He was accused of having a double attitude towards Arnold and Isaac, and Hiller refuted: Has Arnold been giving up his temper?
Newcastle legend Alan Shearer refuted the claim that he holds a double standard for Isaac's departure and Arnold's transfer. The magpie legend said that “no genius is needed to understand” why he had different opinions on the two incidents.
Liverpool made a offer of £120 million (including additional terms) to buy Isaac in early August, but was quickly rejected. The 25-year-old striker then informed Newcastle executives that he hoped to seek a chance to leave the team. Isaac not only missed pre-season preparations, but still trained alone so far, and has not been selected for the roster against Aston Villa in the first round of the Premier League.
Sheer's position on the Isaac incident has been widely known, and both the players and the club have issued major statements on this week. The Newcastle legend has been harshly criticizing Isaac and his agent for their actions in the matter, but has a relatively modest attitude towards Arnold leaving Anfield.
In The Rest is Football podcast, Hiller responded to the audience's question: "Why is his attitude towards Isaac's transfer different from when Arnold decided to join Real Madrid? Especially considering that Isaac is not a local youth training, Newcastle can still receive a transfer fee of more than 100 million pounds."
Hiller refuted that Arnold has never played badly and stopped training: "This question is ridiculous, and the two are incomparable. Arnold is a child of Liverpool youth training. He has no rejection of game training when his contract expires, and he has the right to leave. There are three years left in Isaac's contract. This principle does not require a genius to understand, right?"
Hiller recently said that Isaac may leave the team due to the worsening situation, but did not advocate that fans should say goodbye affectionately. He previously said that Isaac's handling method was completely wrong. He said: "My view is consistent with three or four weeks ago. If Newcastle can find a replacement and receive a satisfactory offer, the transaction may be in a row. Otherwise, it will be deadlocked. If Liverpool sincerely seeks to buy, it should come up with a offer that Newcastle accepts. They have not been able to do it in the past four or five weeks, and it may be difficult to make a breakthrough in the remaining 10 days. Isaac's statement is of no help in winning the club's support or pressure decisions, and it will only backfire."
Arnold joined Real Madrid with one month remaining in the summer contract, and the La Liga giants paid 10 million pounds to terminate the contract early. When talking about this matter at the end of March, Hiller advocated that Reds fans should give a warm farewell. At that time, some Liverpool fans accused them online because the players announced their departure, and even booed them at Anfield. Shearer said at the time: "Some comments annoyed me, but when the news broke on Tuesday, I read some comments. He gave everything for Liverpool, won all the trophys, never had any attitude problems, and always did things in the right way. If he really wanted to leave, he should have received applause for his contribution to this great club. He left the giants to join another giant."
Although Shearer's comment on Isaac in July was slightly similar to his position on Arnold, he never called on Newcastle fans to give farewells of the same specifications. At that time, he said: "We must strive for the best interests of the club. If someone is willing to pay more than 150 million pounds and the players are determined to leave, you cannot stop it. Isaac has made great contributions to Newcastle and helps us realize our dream of winning the championship. If we cannot keep it at all, we must strive for the best deal, thank you after receiving the ideal offer and rebuild the future. No individual can surpass the club."
source:7m com cnRelated Posts
Annual salary of 2 million! Skira: Udinese s total price is 9 million, quotation for Zaniolo, lease + buyout
Footballreporter Skira reported that Udinese has sent a offer to Zaniolo and is currently waiting for Galatasaray's reply. The form of this offer is a lease, with a rental fee of 1 million euros, with a buyout option of 8 million euros, plus a 10% share...
【Football】
moreAss: Vinicius will discuss contract renewal after the end of the season, he is ready to perform well and increase his chips
FootballAccording to the Ass, Vinicius has accepted that his contract renewal negotiations have been postponed until after the end of this season. He intends to use better performance to increase the bargaining chips for negotiations at that time. League As...
【Football】
moreRomano: Cuomo is confident that he can finalize the transfer of Fenerbahce defender Diego Carlos today
FootballAccording to the transfer reporter Romano's social media, Cuomo is close to introducing Fenerbahce defender Diego Carlos. Romano wrote: "Como is very confident that he can finalize Diego Carlos' transfer today. They hope to sign the Bra...
【Football】
more
Hot Posts
- Skira: Some teams are interested in Vlahovic, but the player s annual salary of 12 million euros is considered too high
- R.I.P. The second scorer in French Ligue 1 history and Lyon legend Laconbu died at the age of 72
- Ass: 31-year-old Robertson has agreed to join Atletico Madrid, transfer fees are not expected to become an obstacle
- Le Parisian: Dembele is expected to return against Miami, he is now full of fighting spirit
- Argentine Gang! Almada will be the 19th Argentine player Simeone has coached at Atletico Madrid
- 8.32 points! Messi is the highest rated player of WhoScored in the MFA this season
- Chairman Cuomo: If Messi joins, it will be a dream come true, but he has not yet contacted &. His wife is here for vacation
- Crespo: If Lukeman can be signed, Inter Milan will tie Naples
- Reporter: Leverkusen leads the battle for Baccaryoko and hopes to finalize the deal with 20 million euros
- Club World Cup bonus: Chelsea won the championship with a score of 114 million, Paris was 106 million, and Real Madrid was 82.52 million
Recent Posts
-
Official: The 2025/26 La Liga and Spanish League will be held at the same time on August 17, 2025
-
Reporter: Although the deal between Real Madrid and A fee has not been finalized, it is closer to being reached than ever before
-
Dortmund senior executives: Hummels is full of expectations for his farewell battle, he will start to play against Juventus
-
MiTi: Juventus will determine its technical director by late July, but the sports director may be determined in September
-
Reporter: Milan has arranged more additional medical examinations for Bonifas, and the two parties have not signed a contract yet
-
Kenei Kubo: Japan has not won &0 goals in the last two games, and Indonesia has to take the lead
-
Reporter: Donnarumma is considering his future in Paris, and Manchester City is its possible next home
-
Australian media: Milan vs. Como in the 24th round of the new Serie A season will be held in Perth, Australia
-
Estimated 40 million! Ass: Atletico Madrid wants to sign 27-year-old striker Lukeman and buy Romero for 50 million
-
Neves: I have played against Ronaldo and now I have to play against Messi, which is great but we focus on ourselves